Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We've struck a deal !



Terrible picture of the kitchen




Partial view of the kitchen



Finally late yesterday afternoon I got word that the seller(s) had made a counter offer and after listening to it over the phone I gave my approval. They wanted a thousand dollars more but were willing to purchase a home warranty plan ($350) pay up to $500 in repairs found by a home inspector and up to $500 for termite treatment if they are found during the inspection. They will retain half of the mineral rights if there are any, I don't think there are any as when land is sold usually the previous owners have kept the mineral rights somewhere along the way. They want financing in twelve days and closing by March 31, 2009. Everything else stipulated by my offer was agreed to as stated. All portable buildings stay all fences and gates etc. The documents that accept the deal are going to be faxed to me here in Livingston this morning, I have to sign them and fax them back to the real estate agents.

Well Yee Haa, we own a Texas mini ranch..... almost :) Now the nitty gritty business of finding financing and getting all the information that is needed together for the perusal of the mortgage folks. Soon we will have our own mortgage payment book. Ya, my heart flutters too !

No comments:

Post a Comment