Sunday, March 15, 2009

Inspection photos


Older AC


Electric breaker box looks like someone has
done some odd things with it.

Deferred maint.


More fix-it stuff over the main entry door

I got a lot of photos of the home inspection, lots of deferred maintenance items. The master bathroom is off level and the AC doesn't work well, the heater needs cleaning so forth and so on just stuff that wasn't taken care of through the years. So far nothing serious and the owner is having some thing looked after, I also asked for a home warranty to cover some disaster with the house like the AC going out the heater not working or the dishwasher going on the fritz.
I have been through all that stuff in the past so I wanted the warranty to protect ourselves.
I guess I will have to get the tool box out and my overalls on and get to work when I move in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment