Thursday, March 12, 2009

Truck problems again ? & We lose a friend

Yesterday I was leaving the doctor's office and started the truck up and turned the headlights on and the dash lights went out! HOLY SMOKES, I got worried that there was something seriously wrong with the truck. I had to go a few miles to get an x-ray done and I worried about getting home and you know....yadda yadda yadda :( So I did get home okay and parked the truck for the night.

The next morning I got into the truck and started it up then turned on the headlights and LO AND BEHOLD the dash lights came on. I drove the truck around town and parked let it sit and started it up and .....no problem ! WHAT THE ??? So anybody got any ideas? I don't. Just another of life's aggravations.

The other aggravation is that the doctor's office still doesn't have the results of the x-ray and they don't call you if everything is fine, ya like no one has ever forgotten something or misfiled some one's test results Grrrr, don't ya just love it?

Today our all black kitty went to kitty haven he had been sick for a while. He sure was a loving kitty in his own individualistic way, he will be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment