Monday, April 20, 2009

Dallas and back


Well, the day finally came and I drove Samantha to Dallas to catch a plane to New Orleans La., so she can return to work aboard her ship. She will be gone for five weeks. We stopped in Dallas for lunch and had our lunch at a Greek restaurant. We both like lamb a lot and were looking forward to this lunch. This restaurant didn't measure up, the food was bland the surroundings were posh but no taste to the food, what a disappointment.


I drove home and made a few stops on the way back one was to a heavy equipment place that had some tractors but nothing in my price range. I stopped and shopped at a Western clothing store (Shepplers), not impressed more employees than customers and the the service was poor, the prices high, very high for stuff made in foreign countries. I felt about as welcome there as a hair in a biscuit.


When I got home I put the trash out for pick up in the morning and then mowed the grass for a couple of hours got most of the grass cut just the back of the house down to the pasture to do tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment