Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still trying to learn French

I am having problems with the Pimsler French program. The problem is me, when I put the CD in and begin to listen to the lesson I fall asleep. The next thing I know I am waking up and the CD is off. This is not helpful when your trying to learn a language. I don't know how I am going to fix this problem. Maybe it is just the delivery method that needs to be fixed.

I hate to think that I will have to spend the money for the RossettaStone program. It just goes against my grain to spend that much money. I have checked and there is no way to buy it second hand and get it to work. Damn.

Well, the good thing is that if I have trouble sleeping all I have to do is play the French CD and I'll be out like a light :)

1 comment:

  1. I read your past blog when you lived in Kentucky. I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. My name is Cathy my email is momofbteam@aol.com
    We have friends in both Kentucky and Texas and are trying to decide where to relocate.
    Thanks, Cathy

    ReplyDelete