Friday, July 17, 2009

July Update

I have had a rough summer so far as I have had health issues. I came back from a visit to family in Idaho with a type of flu. I also noticed even before my trip I was moving rather slowly and couldn't work outdoors for more than a few minutes at a time and had significant upper back pain. On July 4th weekend I ended up in the hospital with chest pain. An EKG showed I had a blockage and I was referred to a Cardiologist and he sent me to Baylor hospital in Dallas for an angioplasty where a stent was placed in the front artery of my heart. I have been relieved of the chest and back pain still some what tired,, hopefully I will get more stamina as time goes on and my body gets adjusted to the new blood flow. So it has been a hell of a summer so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment